• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Asuro

WCA
2015IKON01
I want to dye the yellow side of the yuxin squan black and i'm not sure how to do it while keeping the feel of the plastic the same. I have considered rit dye.

i donqt know much about dying but you could take apart the puzzle and take the caps off and dye it like that then put it together just clean it with mr clean or goo gone after

PugCuber

WCA
2017CONN04
YouTube
Visit Channel
What people do is buy a stickered one then replace the pieces. That's definitely the easy way.
I don’t believe stickered YLM Squans are out yet.

I want to dye the yellow side of the yuxin squan black and i'm not sure how to do it while keeping the feel of the plastic the same. I have considered rit dye.
You can actually buy Stickerless Black YLM Squans in TheCubicle now.

U

Underwatercuber

Rit dye has worked well for me in the past on white plastic, for colored you may have to try the dyeing process out a few times before you get a good black