• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Need help on Square-1...

Neutrals01

WCA
2009JOON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmm..I am trying to look for 4 algos but I can't find it in any websites...

one is UF>DF + UR>DB simultaneously, without affecting bottom layer corners and DR and DL edges..

one is UF>DB + UR>DF simultaneously, without affecting bottom layer corners and DR and DL edges..

one is swap 2 adjacent corners on top layer without affecting the whole puzzle..

one is swap 2 opposite corners on top layer without affecting the whole puzzle..

anyone have the algos for these 4 cases? thanks very much ^_^

Neutrals01

WCA
2009JOON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hmm..thanks..but... I don't know how to work that program -.-" it goes into the dos type program and then lots of depth thing appear out then it auto close the program and nothing happens..

WCA
2008SMIT04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to generate the Parity PLLs which Jason Baum (still) hasn't generated/put on his site. There is nothing with corners and edges combined at cubezone... And no, cubezone.be does not have "almost all algorithms", because the number of possible algorithms is endless.

Edit: It turns out you first have to "find" the *.exe, by searching the directory where it is, before you can use the program.

Last edited:
WCA
2008SMIT04
YouTube
Visit Channel
hmm..thanks..but... I don't know how to work that program -.-" it goes into the dos type program and then lots of depth thing appear out then it auto close the program and nothing happens..
You just have to run the file that ends with .exe.

Hmm... Try it yourself then?

1.: one is UF>DF + UR>DB simultaneously, without affecting bottom layer corners and DR and DL edges..

2.: one is UF>DB + UR>DF simultaneously, without affecting bottom layer corners and DR and DL edges..

3.: one is swap 2 adjacent corners on top layer without affecting the whole puzzle..

4.: one is swap 2 opposite corners on top layer without affecting the whole puzzle..

1: (1,-1)/(0,-3)/(5,0)/(1,6)/(3,0)/(0,-5)/(5,0)
2: (1,0)/(5,0)/(-3,0)/(0,5)/(0,-5)/(-3,6)/(5,1)
3: /(0,-3)/(4,-1)/(4,0)/(0,-4)/(0,2)/(6,0)/(0,2)/(0,4)/(0,4)/(0,-3)/(0,3)/
4: /(3,0)/(1,-4)/(4,0)/(0,-4)/(0,-4)/(-4,0)/(4,0)/(-2,0)/(0,6)/(-3,0)/(-3,0)/

Last edited:

tim

WCA
2007HABE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

It works. You just can't double click on the file since you can't specify any parameters that way. Open the console/terminal (whatever it's called in windows) and use that to run the .exe.

Neutrals01

WCA
2009JOON01
YouTube
Visit Channel

1.: one is UF>DF + UR>DB simultaneously, without affecting bottom layer corners and DR and DL edges..

2.: one is UF>DB + UR>DF simultaneously, without affecting bottom layer corners and DR and DL edges..

3.: one is swap 2 adjacent corners on top layer without affecting the whole puzzle..

4.: one is swap 2 opposite corners on top layer without affecting the whole puzzle..

1: (1,-1)/(0,-3)/(5,0)/(1,6)/(3,0)/(0,-5)/(5,0)
2: (1,0)/(5,0)/(-3,0)/(0,5)/(0,-5)/(-3,6)/(5,1)
3: /(0,-3)/(4,-1)/(4,0)/(0,-4)/(0,2)/(6,0)/(0,2)/(0,4)/(0,4)/(0,-3)/(0,3)/
4: /(3,0)/(1,-4)/(4,0)/(0,-4)/(0,-4)/(-4,0)/(4,0)/(-2,0)/(0,6)/(-3,0)/(-3,0)/

thanks very much.. ^_^ are 1: and 2: the shortest algo to slot the pieces in? because I don really care if my top layer messes up or not..just want to put the pieces in with the shortest moves..:p

do u mind if u help me find the algo that swap DF and DB piece and simultaneously slotting UR into DR? don care if the top layer messes up or what..(sorry because I still don't know how to work the program)

btw, I am also using jason baum's method ..just that his bottom layer's method ain't that fast so I am finding algos to improve on my bottom layer..:D

blade740

Mack Daddy
WCA
2007NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
thanks very much.. ^_^ are 1: and 2: the shortest algo to slot the pieces in? because I don really care if my top layer messes up or not..just want to put the pieces in with the shortest moves..:p

Jaap's solver doesn't have a way to ignore pieces. I had to spend a good amount of time writing every possible state to generate my CP parity algs.