• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Tips for Becoming Color Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
Agreed, what I am proposing here is a guide for how to be color neutral quickly (generally in a month). I have revised the OP heavily so anyone wishing to better understand what this thread's function is should review it.

Last edited:

iShadows

Man, I have been practicing for about 6 months, and my look ahead continues to suck, I really dont know what to do.. I follow all the tips guides, do slow solve while looking at the next pair I DO THAT ALL DAY, and I continue to get avg of 40. I AM MAD!!!

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
Man, I have been practicing for about 6 months, and my look ahead continues to suck, I really dont know what to do.. I follow all the tips guides, do slow solve while looking at the next pair I DO THAT ALL DAY, and I continue to get avg of 40. I AM MAD!!!

You probably just need to relax a little bid more. Speedsolving does not need to be fast or stressful, actually it tends to be fastest when it's neither. You need to just chill out and practice constant turning. If you are able to turn constantly at 2-3 tps then you can do sub 20. For sub 30 you only really need 2 tps. I am going to make a vid on this soon and I will pm you when it is on the forum.

iShadows

You probably just need to relax a little bid more. Speedsolving does not need to be fast or stressful, actually it tends to be fastest when it's neither. You need to just chill out and practice constant turning. If you are able to turn constantly at 2-3 tps then you can do sub 20. For sub 30 you only really need 2 tps. I am going to make a vid on this soon and I will pm you when it is on the forum.

Kyle™

Premium Member
WCA
2004ALLA01
GEEZE THOM. ARGUEHOLIC.
I tried being CN today. I'm about 2.5 sec slower. Tried with CFOP though...I only average 16~ with it in the first place. I'm bad.
/end post

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
People who think that it's "could care less" instead of "couldn't care less" should be taken out back behind the woodshed and beaten with a blunt object.

"I could care less"

That post... I just... I don't even know anymore. There's no way that can be serious.

ಠ_ಠ

Did anyone else notice this? Is this guy serious?

Did anyone see this: http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/rules.php
Particularly: a. No Flaming or Trolling:
Respect other users and try to contribute to a nice ambiance on the forum. No personal attacks, or provocation of other forum members. If you are being attacked or provoked, do not feel compelled to defend your honor here; report the offender to a moderator. See examples of Flaming/Trolling in the appendix section below.

Seriously guys grow up, I am simply trying to help people out here and do something for the forum. Also, if the best argument against me you have is that I made a typo then great job Kir, you are just proving me right all the more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.