• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyustore-the Best Moyu Speed Cube Shop

kubesolver

Premium Member
If I was sponsored by a cube manufacturer like Qiyi, it would be an issue. But my sponsorship from speedcubing.org will not affect my ability to test cubes.
I would personally guess that they mean "any official affiliation with other brands", shops included.
Moyu wants to send you a lot of stuff.
Moyu wants to ask you to review their cubes.
Moyu will be promoting your content.
Do you really think they will share your facebook or blog posts given this:
Code:
4.  You must link speedcubing.org in all social media posts.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
like Owen said, I think by "puzzle website" they meant a different cube company like Qiyi or GAN, not a store that sells cubes like speedcubing.org
Moyustore is another cube store that just happens to only sell MoYu cubes, by being sponsored by them you are not being sponsored MoYu but moyustore, therefore I don't think it's likely to work out.

Z

Zubin Park

Definitely not qualified unless its just 2x2 and/or 3x3. I'm sub 2 for 2x2 and sub 8 for 3x3. I would write a thorough review though.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi

Moyustore is a looking for a cuber.
1. someone who can give me a detailed feedback on our cubes. so i can know where to update.
2. someone who is never sponsored by other puzzle website.
3. someone who is good at writting. because the review is posted in this furum.
4. if i don't reply you timely, pls send me an email. My assistant will reply. (email feedback is faster)
5. Before you contact me, pls read the 1-3 requirement.
Thanks again for your time.
Moyustore
Hi Moyustore,
I would be willing to test your cube, and write detailed high quality reviews on them. I have tried almost every cube on the market, so I know what a good cube feels like. I also have many Moyu cubes that I can do a comparison too. I am experienced at setting up puzzles, so I could give the cube a fair comparison. These reasons are why I feel that I would be the best candidate to test your cubes.

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Moyustore is another cube store that just happens to only sell MoYu cubes, by being sponsored by them you are not being sponsored MoYu but moyustore, therefore I don't think it's likely to work out.
I didn't realize Moyustore was a store that selled Moyu Cubes, I thought they were the official brand MoYu, my bad.

Ayce

Hi

1. someone who can give me a detailed feedback on our cubes. so i can know where to update.
3. someone who is good at writting. because the review is posted in this forum.
4. if i don't reply you timely, pls send me an email. My assistant will reply. (email feedback is faster)
Moyustore
I'm no pro, but I do like Moyu cubes and I can write a detailed response about each cube.

Capcubeing

I think I would be great for this position for me as I have a very good knowledge on degizine and have taken many degdizine courses and I also am not currently sponsored. I am also very good at writing as I have personally written many papers for classes and have taken many grammer courses. I also cube and I think I will be great at compareing MoYu cubes to other cubes and have an extensive knowledge of past and current cubes. I reallly love MoYus products as all of my mains are MoYu cubes but I do see room for inprovement in many cubes and have many ideas for inprovments in cube hardware! I really hope you consider picking me.

WCA
2017OWEN01
I think I would be great for this position for me as I have a very good knowledge on degizine and have taken many degdizine courses and I also am not currently sponsored. I am also very good at writing as I have personally written many papers for classes and have taken many grammer courses. I also cube and I think I will be great at compareing MoYu cubes to other cubes and have an extensive knowledge of past and current cubes. I reallly love MoYus products as all of my mains are MoYu cubes but I do see room for inprovement in many cubes and have many ideas for inprovments in cube hardware! I really hope you consider picking me.
If you‘re so good at writing how did you manage to spell design wrong twice.

Moyustore

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi

Moyustore

Last edited:

Het Mehta

Hi

Moyustore

i am happy to help and my writing skills are pretty good. Also not sponsored. And what is your email