• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyu Weilong v3? Moyu AoLong

michaeldoto

I see a bunch of small differences that may or may not make it better, the edges have different torpedos as well as the bases where the torpedos sit (seem a little more pointy) and a different locking mech ... The corners also have different groves in them, seem to be round divots instead of lines. Also the centers are much different, the ledge is extended at the bottom and has a different angle then before. The V2 was so good i cant see this being any better but i really hope it is

DoctorPepper

Cmon Moyu, I JUST ordered a Weilong V2 and Lightake hasn't even shipped it to me yet. Now there a. V3 I am running out of cash

WCA
2014JAMI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's not actually a Weilong V3, it was Moyu's first design ever but never got mass produced until now. It was designed 2 years ago, and Moyu came out with their first cube 11 months ago. I was informed of this by my contacts in China.

YouTube
Visit Channel
This cube looks good as being an upgrade to Weilong.
However, the Fangshi Baijei is much more pleasing.
I dont know which one will be better and which to buy anyone!