• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Kilominx Full Last Layer / CLL - help

Juqe

Hey,
since I have not found any Algorithm-Doc for Full Last Layer on Kilominx, i created my own. I got 73 of the total 196 algs, I tried to use a lot of already existing OLLCP/ZBLL-Algs, but I also discovered some on my own. Currently I am running out of ideas for Algs, therefore I'd be very thankful for help. Sorry that the PDF does not look that well, it's the first one I created - I want to fix it when I collected all of the Algs.
Please correct me if I've done any mistakes (U2/U2' might be an issue, also I am not 100% sure about the AUF) or if you found better algs then the ones in the Doc.

Greetings.

Attachments

• Kilominx Last Layer.pdf
    832.7 KB · Views: 143

vidcapper

Can't help with the original question, but I had an incredibly lucky Kilominx solve just now. Just completed the last but one layer, and found the last layer solved too! The odds against that must be many thousands to one? Something like 5! x 3^5 = 29160, but not sure of the constraints that must reduce that figure a bit?

Apologies if this should have been in a new thread.

Cuberstache

WCA
2016DAVI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can't help with the original question, but I had an incredibly lucky Kilominx solve just now. Just completed the last but one layer, and found the last layer solved too! The odds against that must be many thousands to one? Something like 5! x 3^5 = 29160, but not sure of the constraints that must reduce that figure a bit?

Apologies if this should have been in a new thread.
The probability thread is where this should have been. In any case, your figure is missing some constraints. The true probablility should be (5! * 3^5)/(2 * 3) = 4860. Divide by 2 because half the time there's a two-swap of corners, and by three because two-thirds of the time there's a corner twist. I may have made an error here, but I believe this is correct.

Last edited:
WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not CLL, but still 2lls
Inspired by 2x2 HD methods, orient lsll > insert corner + pll

VIBE_ZT

WCA
2018TRUD02
This is really cool!

However, I am unsure if I understand the practicality of this. I mean.... How would you recognise the cases? There isn't exactly any "opposite colors" like on an N×N.

So... Maybe you'd have to memorize the full color scheme of the upper 5 faces and somehow use that knowledge? Idk

vidcapper

The probability thread is where this should have been. In any case, your figure is missing some constraints. The true probablility should be (5! * 3^5)/(2 * 3) = 4860. Divide by 2 because half the time there's a two-swap of corners, and by three because two-thirds of the time there's a corner twist. I may have made an error here, but I believe this is correct.
Thanks for that - still pretty lucky to beat those odds though!

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey,
since I have not found any Algorithm-Doc for Full Last Layer on Kilominx, i created my own. I got 73 of the total 196 algs, I tried to use a lot of already existing OLLCP/ZBLL-Algs, but I also discovered some on my own. Currently I am running out of ideas for Algs, therefore I'd be very thankful for help. Sorry that the PDF does not look that well, it's the first one I created - I want to fix it when I collected all of the Algs.
Please correct me if I've done any mistakes (U2/U2' might be an issue, also I am not 100% sure about the AUF) or if you found better algs then the ones in the Doc.

Greetings.
Hi,

I checked out the cases mentioned in this pdf.

Some of the rows are empty. Are you going to add algs for those cases or do I have to look somewhere else for the optimal way to solve these cases?