• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, sorry for the delay, we've been super busy moving warehouse!

We will be looking for Irish sponsors soon :)
What is your WCA profile link?

I haven't been to any comps yet, do plan on going to Irish nationals 2021 if on.
I just wanted to know if I could apply to be sponsored in the future since I love your service

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
@Luke Terzich
what kind of results in comps/ subs/views are you looking for?
I have only ever ordered from KewbzUK and DailyPuzzles(once). But KewbzUK is the best!
For ref:
and
are my two KewbzUK unboxings!

Last edited:

vidcapper

We did, we were just moving warehouse and its been crazy busy! With COVID too it messed ALOT of things up like our Imperium range (premium range) :(

They'll be back soon :D

Is the move complete now? If so, hopefully you will be restocking soon?

vidcapper

IMO size is as much a factor on big cubes, as magnets. You're probably not going to speedsolve them much, as pops tend to be an issue, so it's a good idea to get a cube you're comfortable handling

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
#Kewberz

We expect our GAN Pyraminx pre-ordes in stock any day now. They're selling incredibly fast so just be sure to get your pre-order in if your wanting to be one of the first in the UK to have one :)

Links Below:
GAN Pyraminx (Standard)
GAN Pyraminx (Explorer)
GAN Pyraminx (Enhanced)

Whats the difference?
Gan Pyraminx Standard - The Standard version of the new GAN Pyraminx features a full magnetic core-edge magnet system and one set of GES nuts which are pre-installed.

GAN Pyraminx Explorer - The Explorer Pyraminx features a core-edge magnet system as above, but also includes additional Y/P/B GES nuts.

GAN Pyraminx Enhanced - This top of the range Pyraminx includes all of the above with the added bonus of additional magnetic pieces.

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
**GAN PYRAMINX UPDATE**

All versions of our GAN Pyraminx are in the process of shipping to all pre-order customers

View attachment 13505
that was fast

AND WHY THE FRICK IS ONE OF THEM SIDEWAYS AND ANOTHER ONE FACING THE BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA