• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
hey kewbz uk :)

I bought a cube on 24th may 2020, and I bought a gan 356 air sm, lube, a cube cover, and a yuxin timer and mat.

I would recommend kewbzuk for any uk cubers. but can you get gan stickers in stock? I've had to buy them of thecubicle :(

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
hey kewbz uk :)

I bought a cube on 24th may 2020, and I bought a gan 356 air sm, lube, a cube cover, and a yuxin timer and mat.

I would recommend kewbzuk for any uk cubers. but can you get gan stickers in stock? I've had to buy them of thecubicle :(
No if you live in the UK you should buy from Speedcubestore.co.uk :p

/s

Last edited:

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
But seriously guys. There are ALOT of websites that appear to be based in the UK (using .co.uk domains).
Please be careful when shopping online for cubes/puzzles as we have emails every single day (no lie) about customers getting fooled by these websites.

Always check online reviews and TrustPilot.
(for anybody reading this and that has not heard of KewbzUK before please do also check our rating here).
Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 22.12.59.png
Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 22.13.05.png

^^ VERY PROUD OF THIS ^^
:D :D :D

Stay Safe,
#HappyKewbing

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Super pleased to announce that you can now pick up the all new YJ MGC 4x4 and MGC2 Elite from KewbzUK
02861427-38da-4f80-8d91-525f34153ed9.JPG YJ MGC 4x4 M is NOW IN STOCK :D
beddfd6f-2743-4116-b186-08ba959bff00.JPG And so is the highly anticipated YJ MGC2 Elite :D

ps. First UK based speed cube store to actually have these in stock at our warehouse ^^
(we like making a big deal about this as everybody wants the latest cubes ASAP)