• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
We received our first batch of DaYan TengYun 3x3 V2 Ms in stock on Monday and they were shipped out!
Just waiting on our second batch to continue to fulfil all of the pre-orders.
Sadly we didn't receive all of them and only a few went out :(

Shouldn't be to long to wait guys!

We have the QiYi MS budget line coming in to us soon too!
Pre-Orders will be on the website very soon!

https://www.kewbz.co.uk

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
@Luke Terzich I remember you telling me when I’d ordered the Tengyun in Black that you expected them to arrive at the end of April. Any updates on that? If I changed my order to Black yet again, how long do you think it would be until it arrived?
Hey Petrus!
There was a huge delay at customs due to COVID-19. Should be here in the next few days. Im really sorry to anybody that has not recieved their pre-order yet.

We've got the new QiYi MS on pre-order too now https://www.kewbz.co.uk/collections/pre-orders

They should be in soon as we aren't seeing aren't seeing any delays with this shipment yet :)

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Petrus!
There was a huge delay at customs due to COVID-19. Should be here in the next few days. Im really sorry to anybody that has not recieved their pre-order yet.

We've got the new QiYi MS on pre-order too now https://www.kewbz.co.uk/collections/pre-orders

They should be in soon as we aren't seeing aren't seeing any delays with this shipment yet :)
So are the Black Tengyuns arriving soon with the Stickerless?

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
So are the Black Tengyuns arriving soon with the Stickerless?
yes mate :) Would you like the black one (they will both arrive at the same time now) in this next shipment. It was only the last shipment were we only received a few TengYuns for the 1st set of pre-orders we had and they were all stickerless. Typical haha!

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
THEY HAVE LANDED!!!!

We are the first speed cube store in the UK to offer the brand new DAYAN TENGYUN V2 M!!!

Not only this we also have available the full line of brand new QiYi MS budget puzzles (from 2x2 to 5x5 and the Pyraminx).

ON TOP OF THIS we also have the all new YJ YuHu V2 M Megaminx.

They're all in stock and ready to ship!
#happykewbing
:)

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
THEY HAVE LANDED!!!!

We are the first speed cube store in the UK to offer the brand new DAYAN TENGYUN V2 M!!!

Not only this we also have available the full line of brand new QiYi MS budget puzzles (from 2x2 to 5x5 and the Pyraminx).

ON TOP OF THIS we also have the all new YJ YuHu V2 M Megaminx.

They're all in stock and ready to ship!
#happykewbing
:)

Awesome stuff. And if I'm not mistaken it's almost the big number 5 right (wink wink).

Huge congrats on the success of the store.

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Just an update guys. We do have the MoYu AoChuang WR M on pre-order.
Its been up for a few days now and it's will be released in the next week or two! Be sure to get your pre-order in soon :)

>> Pre-Order MoYu AoChuang WR M <<

We've also been updating our website based on some recent survey results :)
With well over 100 posts we're super busy working through them all!

If you fancy helping us out and spending 2 minutes of your time filling out and super exciting survey (LOL) then >> click here <<

Thanks Guys, and #HappyKewbing :D

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
We have 4 full boxes of AoChuang WR M 5x5s ready to be shipped! All pre orders will ship today/tomorrow as we have so many and very little hours in the day!
CB6147D4-08B9-485E-A8F0-55CD840BEBBE.jpeg

Available Now: wohooooo

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
We've just added A LOT of cubes to our Pre-Owned section guys. These are great puzzles that have previous been owned by collectors/cubers. There are some great deals in there. We even had an old plastic DaYan 2x2 a few weeks back which sold within 5 minutes of being listed!!! :O

We are currently adding descriptions to some of these products but if you want any info just let us know by emailing or Facebooking us :)

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
We've just added A LOT of cubes to our Pre-Owned section guys. These are great puzzles that have previous been owned by collectors/cubers. There are some great deals in there. We even had an old plastic DaYan 2x2 a few weeks back which sold within 5 minutes of being listed!!! :O

We are currently adding descriptions to some of these products but if you want any info just let us know by emailing or Facebooking us :)
Hey Luke, could you respond to my Discord PM? Thanks :)

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
To everybody that filled out our survery, Thank you so much!
We had hundreds of responses and we are working our way through them.

We've implemented a "View All Products" link the navbar which was asked for on several occasions. (this can be found under the "Other" tab on the navbar). We are currently working on updating our variant options and how SOLD OUT products display on the site to make ti easier for you guys to see what is in/out of stock.

We are also updating our KewbzTrainer application for iOS again (sorry about the delay) and we are working on 2x2 EG guides!

Ahh, also, we are working on our KewbzTimer again https://kewbztimer.co.uk/ It allows you to select the actual cube you are using and compare them after you have enough data inputted.

I'll post other updates soon.

Best Regards
Luke