• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I've been using Roux for 16 years. But I think I have seen the light today thanks to all of you. Other methods just can't compete. Fridrich has the mo

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
You say "the 6th of April" for example, so surely it's logical to write 06/04/yy so it's in the same order you speak it.
Also you guys in America are missing out on trousers seriously it's weird hearing pants I have to make a realisation each time that that's not what you're talking about. Also what's with the Zs instead of Ss?

Kaiju_cube

It's all just joking guys, I feel sorry if anyone takes this seriously.

I mean the obvious goof is we call Rugby Football and we call Football Soccer. 🤣

why is Soccer not called Football? You're literally kicking a ball with your FOOT?!

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
It's all just joking guys, I feel sorry if anyone takes this seriously.

I mean the obvious goof is we call Rugby Football and we call Football Soccer. 🤣

why is Soccer not called Football? You're literally kicking a ball with your FOOT?!
As Americans we don't have to conform to their way of speaking. You can be cool like me and say "colour", "Football", and "American Football"!

Kaiju_cube

can I say, "A Loo Min EE Um" instead of "A Loom In Um"?

... I mean it just sounds way cooler and more pretentious. 😆

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
You say "the 6th of April" for example, so surely it's logical to write 06/04/yy so it's in the same order you speak it.
Also you guys in America are missing out on trousers seriously it's weird hearing pants I have to make a realisation each time that that's not what you're talking about. Also what's with the Zs instead of Ss?
What if you say April 6th?