• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Hypothetical] What's the most ridiculous thing you could think of doing at a competition?

GenTheThief

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Loudly shout out the notation of every move you make as you do all of your solves.

That and do questionable things like:
-switch out cubes mid-solve (poorly (as in it's obvious that you're trying to hide something) and under the table) with a cube that is clearly different (plastic color, sticker shade, or even the puzzle itself)
-stop halfway through and boisterously talk with other competitors/crowd members)
especially when judged by a new competitor to terrify and confuse them. Then claim that you know what you're doing and tell them not to worry about it and to sign here to verify the judge.

Etotheipi

Run around the comp room the whole time, and if anyone starts their timer I immediately run over to them and slam the stackmat, stopping it, and scream "WORLD RECORD!"

Also, hears one my sister suggested: get 6 gallons of dog food flavored ice cream,and spread it all over the competitors faces when their doing solves, and then get dogs to lick their faces til their blind. (This was not my idea)

GAN 356 X

Run around the comp room the whole time, and if anyone starts their timer I immediately run over to them and slam the stackmat, stopping it, and scream "WORLD RECORD!"

Also, hears one my sister suggested: get 6 gallons of dog food flavored ice cream,and spread it all over the competitors faces when their doing solves, and then get dogs to lick their faces til their blind. (This was not my idea)
That made me laugh