• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How many current AND past WR holders can you name? (A Sporcle quiz)

GuRoux

WCA
2014TANG03
YouTube
Visit Channel

megaminxwin

Current Clock NR Holder
WCA
2010MACA01
I got 109/296, or 36%. I then spent the next several minutes kicking myself because I knew all of these people, I swear.

cmhardw

Premium Member
WCA
2003HARD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
116/299
Missed between 5 and 10 for not knowing how to spell someone's last name. It also happened a few times that I recalled someone's face and first name, but not their last name :/ That was fun!

rowehessler

249/299 83%...knew pretty much all of the normal cubes, but struggled spelling some names right. Knew almost nothing for feet, clock and fmc

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think there are other simple reasons for these records other than the competitors being inactive and the world records being old:
Mike's world record only lasted one round, and Oliver's WR took place at the World Championships 2005 where other world records were also broken/set. It's likely that it was just overshadowed by other world records.