• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How many current AND past WR holders can you name? (A Sporcle quiz)

CiaranBeahan

WCA
2012BEAH01
I got 51, I know a lot more but can't spell the names. Oscar Roth Anderson really confused me when It's supposed to be spelt Oscar Roth Andersen, I gave up on that one very quickly.

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Minxer2011
I got like 145, Grzergorz Luczyna, Tomas Kiedrowicz were my two most uncommon ones and I had no idea how to spell maskow.

Yup. I didn't know how to spell Andersen either. I spelled it as Anderson.
I got 51, I know a lot more but can't spell the names. Oscar Roth Anderson really confused me when It's supposed to be spelt Oscar Roth Andersen, I gave up on that one very quickly.
It's funny how everyone outside Scandinavia has trouble spelling Andersen ^_^

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
TheRandomno
Since I'm pretty addicted to Sporcle now, I came back to this...

70/299.

Least common ones I got were Sameer Mahmood (I guess no one remembers it since it got smashed by over 0.2 secs soon after), and Kaijun Lin (I don't see why that one's so low though). Both were 22.7%. I tried ZZ, and I even looked up his name after attempting it, but still messed up the spelling. :( ZZ was the least common answer I knew after checking results. Guus Razoux Schultz was the least common one I'd heard of after checking.

Still very bad, and if I brushed over Megaminx I would have got some more.

I might do some more of these quizzes, but split into different sections, since there are more WRs now which take it over 300 cap.