• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello Peoples!

migster99

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been looking around the forum for a couple of weeks and decided to start posting. I've been a cuber since the fall, when one of my friends taught a beginners method. Now I am faster than him! I have a cube i have yet to identify, all i know is that it pops ALOT. Now I am ordering a Sheng En FII from Ebay. I get 40-50 seconds on average, but my record is ~35. I am using a Fridrich F2L, and a several? look OLL and PLL. Thanks for reading. And if you any comments, please leave them here.

collinbxyz

WCA
2010BURN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! I definitely suggest getting a dayan zhanchi as soon as you can, and I suggest you don't get it from ebay sellers... especially ones that are in China. I am pretty sure that there are a few Canadian based shops (online).

migster99

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! I definitely suggest getting a dayan zhanchi as soon as you can, and I suggest you don't get it from ebay sellers... especially ones that are in China. I am pretty sure that there are a few Canadian based shops (online).

I actually bought it from a US source. And about how much is a dayan zhanchi?