• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

"Has Anyone Tried...?" Thread

WCA
2018BRUM01
Anybody tried a cube coated on the inside (like boron, dayan, or polymer coated) and on the outside (scs sticker coating?) If so how good is it, and how much did you spend to get it?

Atomix

I see this question pop up a lot, and decided that we might as well experiment with using a thread that consolidates all the questions like that in this thread? Feel free to ask anything you want; Hopefully you get a response. If not, However, feel free to try it and tell us what you think!

Use this to ask for opinions on puzzles, WCA Performance Modding, Lubing certain puzzles, and anything else that pertains to cubing!
Has anyone tried switching springs of GAN 356S ?

ProStar

Has anyone ever stickered a stickerless cube for the sake of it? You could have matching colours, so red sticker goes on red colour, or you could stick all the stickers on, say, it’s adjacent colour to make your life hell... Then there’d be two solved stateso_O
That sounds cool, and highly illegal.

White KB

3141 Rubik's Cube Ave., Somewhere on E_rth
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Has anyone ever stickered a stickerless cube for the sake of it? You could have matching colours, so red sticker goes on red colour, or you could stick all the stickers on, say, it’s adjacent colour to make your life hell... Then there’d be two solved stateso_O
I once saw a picture of a mirror cube that was stickered like that. One of the cubes I wouldn't recommend if you have OCD because when it's an actual cubic shape it has the wrong colors, but when it has the right colors it has the wrong shape. Terrible but clever.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?