• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

"Has Anyone Tried...?" Thread

kadabrium

I magnetized the moyu mirror blocks which has the mechanism of a guanlong scaled down to accommodate the thin side.

WCA
2018BRUM01
Anybody tried a cube coated on the inside (like boron, dayan, or polymer coated) and on the outside (scs sticker coating?) If so how good is it, and how much did you spend to get it?

Atomix

I see this question pop up a lot, and decided that we might as well experiment with using a thread that consolidates all the questions like that in this thread? Feel free to ask anything you want; Hopefully you get a response. If not, However, feel free to try it and tell us what you think!

Use this to ask for opinions on puzzles, WCA Performance Modding, Lubing certain puzzles, and anything else that pertains to cubing!
Has anyone tried switching springs of GAN 356S ?