• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Has anyone tried the Thunderclap v3?

scydot

I know it came out a couple weeks ago, but what do people think of it? Personally, I like mine (set up with 2 drops of Lubicle Silk), but what's the overall opinion?

chron0s

I got the magnetic version - its nice, a little more flexible than I prefer but great quality and performance. I think in the budget space I like the YJ YuLong V2 a bit more - that's a nice puzzle with setup! And I prefer the MF3RS3M over both of them, but its twice the price so not really a fair comparison. But I'd be happy with the YuLong v2 M or Thunderclap v3 M. Come to think of it the OOB performance of the thunderclap V3 M was a bit better than YuLong V2 M I'd say - thats important in a budget cube. Both improve a lot with setup though, no doubt.