• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Great luck you've had in cubing

CRO

10.41 LL skip.

Took me long time to figure out that cube was solved :D

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
doing F2B then jumping straight to Hperm was pretty crazy - s'on video

had a few LL skips, and OLL skips on 5x5x5 (which might even be less likely than an LL skip)

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
had 2 complete LL skips in 1 day a few months ago (One an untimed 3x3, the other a 4x4 solve, and yes you've guessed it, untimed too:) )

Also had an insane scramble at the weekend. 1 move blue cross, then most pairs 3-5 movers. Glanced at the timerand F2L was done at 6.x, then I panicked and could almost taste the fullstep pb, screwed my recog, did 3 OLLs and ended on an N perm ... 20.6 :(

Not sure if either of these ended as luck really or FML :)

Dacuba

2 AUFless LL Skips, both messed up.
2 or 3 normal LL Skips, all messed up. (Yes, it is unlikely to get that much LL Skips)
2 Lucky and short double X-Crosses with easy last 2 pairs in one Session, both messed up.
One Move Cross (D') with free pair and second pair found in inspection, messed up.
4 free pairs, easy OLL, messed up.

I am panicking very quickly and do rotations and stuff.

Oh and there was a normal Solve with P-Shape and PLL Skip, first Sub10 :D

RebelKeithy

Today on the 2x2 I got a skip... everything. After I solved the first face, the rest of the cube was solved. Got 1.81s, my average is 7.5s.

Scramble: F U' R' U F U' R'
Solve: x2 R U R' U' R U R'

EDIT: Just noticed the date of the last post... oops :(
EDIT 2: Fixed the solve

Last edited:

Renslay

WCA
2005HANT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Today on the 2x2 I got a skip... everything. After I solved the first face, the rest of the cube was solved. Got 1.81s, my average is 7.5s.

Scramble: F U' R' U F U' R'
Solve: R U R' U' R U R'

EDIT: Just noticed the date of the last post... oops :(

Your solution does not work.
Also, 3-gen scramble and 2-gen solution?

RebelKeithy

I guess I should mention, the orientation is not the same for the scramble and solution. Do a x2 before the solve.