• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

For Non-English speaking cubers: small translation work 15$

Cristobal

I am checking the French translation, and there are few mistakes and/or typos :

- "Cube Rubik" is pretty odd, in French you can safely say "Rubik's Cube" or "Rubik's cube" as in English ;
- at 1: "Experimention", it's "Expérimentation";
- at 2: " les lettres utilisés", spelling/grammar mistake, it's "les lettres utilisées";
- at 3: "Nous divisons le cube Rubik en 7 étapes" that just doesn't sound right, it's like saying "We divide the cube in 7 steps", it would be better to say "Nous divisons la résolution du Rubik's cube en 7 étapes" (which is "We divide the Rubik's cube resolution in 7 steps");
- at 3: "les pièces déjà résolus", spelling/grammar mistake, it's "les pièces déjà résolues";
- "Scroll down!": "Continuez de glisser vers le bas!", it would be better to say "Faites défiler vers le bas !", and in French one must always put a space before a double punctuation sign, like ; ! ? :

Ok, I stop there. I won't do the job of the French benevolant translator.:)

Last edited:

Sk0bel

Well, the French translation is a "Catastrophe". Somebody has to fix it.

The German one has also some mistakes like "KEINE SORGE, DASS IST KEIN SCHUMMELN."

ruwix

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you for all the translations so far.
I'm still looking for the following languages:
  • Mandarin Chinese
  • Hindi
  • Russian
  • Japanese
  • Italian
  • Swedish
  • Vietnamese
  • Danish
I can send 15$ for a translation with PayPal.
PM me before you get started to make sure nobody else had started working on your language.
Send me your email address and I'll send you an HTML file to work with.

YTCuber

There are some errors in the german translation.
- Notation: "Klick auf die Button um die Bewegungen ..." => "Klicke auf die Knöpfe, um die Bewegungen ..."
- Lösen der weißen Kanten: "Vornr-Rechts-Oben" => "Vorne-Rechts-Oben"
- Mittlere Ebene: "Der Rechte Algorithmus" => "Der rechte Algorithmus"
- Tauschen der Ecken: "Die Vordere-...-Ecke bleibt an seinem Platz" => "... bleibt an ihrem Platz"