• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Find out the top5 cubers of all time

D

Deleted member 54663

You didn't include many other speedsolves, including kian's 3.something solve, leo's many other solves, tymon's other 3s, and yusheng du
s 3.47

DNF_Cuber

You didn't include many other speedsolves, including kian's 3.something solve, leo's many other solves, tymon's other 3s, and yusheng du
s 3.47
I don't think any unofficial solves should be included
⏬
You showed 2 unofficial solves. In order of best official singles it is
5.Max Park 4.40
4.Nicolas Sanchez 4.38
3.Patrick Ponce 4.24
2. Feliks Zemdegs 4.16
1. Yusheng Du 3.47

goidlon

YouTube
Visit Channel
@qwr feliks has 28th on sum of ranks, while stanley has third, If we look for the technical 5 best overall cubers it is this, Martin Vaedele Edgal, Firstian Fushada, Stanley Chapel, Tommy Cherry, Max Siauw

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
@qwr feliks has 28th on sum of ranks, while stanley has third, If we look for the technical 5 best overall cubers it is this, Martin Vaedele Edgal, Firstian Fushada, Stanley Chapel, Tommy Cherry, Max Siauw
feliks broke sub 9, 8, 7, 6 barriers in 3x3, and he got the first sub 1 min single in 5x5. He should be one of the best overall cubers.

if you are talking about the 'best cuber' i think you need to look at stuff other than just 3x3 cubers like Stanley chapel who are really good at almost every event.
i was talking about 3x3 cause teko's video is mainly based on 3x3 solves.