• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Edit the Sentence!

brododragon

I, He-Perm, a heroic, enormous permutation, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into Bat-Cave and made many giraffe bandaged 2x2and pyraminxes.

Can you not quote the post? It ruins the formatting, so I can't Copy and Paste.

brododragon

I, He-Perm, a heroic, enormous permutation, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into Bat-Cave and tried to make many bandaged 2x2s.

(Had to make a couple grammatical fixes)

I, He-Perm, a 53-move, enormous permutation, nicknamed Mr. Sub-4, sneaked into Bat-Cave and tried to make many stickered bandaged 2×2s.

brododragon

I, He-Perm, a 53-move enormous permutation, nicknamed time-killer, sneaked into Bat-Cave and managed to make many stickered bandaged 1x1s.

Meanwhile, He-Perm, a 53-move enormous permutation, nicknamed time-killer, sneaked into Bat-Cave and managed to make many mass produced stickered bandaged magnetic 1×1s.

brododragon

Meanwhile Because, He-Perm, a 53-move enormous OH permutation, nicknamed time-killer, sneaked into Bat-Cave and managed to make many mass-produced stickered bandaged magnetic 1×1 trees.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Meanwhile Because, He-Perm, a 53-move enormous OH permutation, nicknamed time-killer, sneaked into Bat-Cave and managed to make many mass-produced stickered bandaged magnetic 1×1 trees.

That's incomplete...

Because, He-Perm, a 53-move enormous OH permutation was nicknamed time-killer, he sneaked into Bat-Cave and managed to make many mass-produced stickered bandaged magnetic 1×1 trees.

brododragon

Is the bandaged 1x1 harder than the regular 1x1?
Duh, obviously harder.
That's incomplete...
Well, this is why I don't do thee things at 10:00. This is what I look like right now: o_O.

It's time to clean this up. Getting a bit long.
Because, He-Perm, a 53-move enormous OH permutation was nicknamed time-killer, he sneaked into Bat-Cave and managed to make many mass-produced stickered bandaged magnetic 1×1 trees.