• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Edit the Sentence!

brododragon

I, Potato-Man, eating an enormous obnoxious anteater, eating Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and ate many giraffes 2x2s, 10000x10000s and pyraminxes.

brododragon

I, Potato-Man, riding an enormous obnoxious anteater, eating Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and ate many giraffe 2x2 sandwiches, 10000x10000s, and pyraminxes.

CubicOreo

I, Potato-Man, riding an enormous obnoxious anteater, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and ate many giraffe 2x2 sandwiches, pizzas, and pyraminxes.

brododragon

I, Potato-Man, an enormous obnoxious anteater, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and ate many giraffe 2x2 sandwiches, pizzas, and pyraminxes.

brododragon

I, Potato-Man, a heoric, enormous oil painting, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and ate many giraffe 2x2 sandwiches, pizzas, and pyraminxes.

brododragon

I, He-Man, a heoric, enormous oil painting, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and ate many giraffe 2x2 sandwiches, pizzas, and pyraminxes.

brododragon

I, He-Man, a heoric, enormous painting, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and painted many giraffe 2x2 sandwiches, pizzas, and pyraminxes.

My mission is to destroy it all.
*evil cackle*

Don't copy that last part

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I, He-Man, a heoric, enormous painting, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and painted many giraffe 2x2 sandwiches, pizzas, and pyraminxes.

My mission is to destroy it all.
*evil cackle*

Don't copy that last part

I am so happy you erased to comma after "sandwiches" also :)

I, He-Perm, a heoric, enormous painting, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and painted many giraffe 2x2 sandwiches and pyraminxes.

brododragon

I, He-Perm, a heoric, enormous painting, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into his Subway and painted many giraffe bandaged 2x2 sandwiches and pyraminxes.

I, He-Perm, a heoric, enormous permutation, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into Subway and painted many giraffe bandaged 2x2 sandwiches and pyraminxes.

brododragon

I, He-Perm, a heroic, enormous permutation, devouring Mr. Sub-4, waddled into Bat-Cave and made many giraffe bandaged 2x2 sandwiches and pyraminxes.