• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't really listen to music while speedcubing, it can be distracting sometimes. I do sometimes listen to music while doing leisurely slow-solving, but that's just the usual kind of music I listen to.

Do you want this to be a general "what kind of music are you into?" thread? If so, then I'll get ready to type you up a big post about all the stuff I've been listening to recently!

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Movie soundtracks -Dark knight, interstellar, inception, pirates of the carribean, Dr who, anything by Hans Zimmer/John williams.
Classical - Brahms, Liszt, Rachmaninov, Khatchachurian.
Modern- Music in spanish and anything soviet.

I'm very weird
YES! Movie soundtracks are amazing! (especially hans zimmer)

Douf

SEEED from Germany are my favorite music when cubing. Upbeat and so easy to get in the zone. When you learn the words though it can be distracting!

Also, Mark Lanegan's solo albums. He's simply amazing.

Last edited: