• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Curvy Copter Discussion(New)

VIBE_ZT

WCA
2018TRUD02
yes ofc I meant with jumbling. I can readily believe a 1 minute single without jumbling.
The last SS Weekly Comp spit out some scrambles with really easy jumbling so.... A solve like that, combined with maybe a skipped trio.... maybe some L4C luck.... You never know. If someone were to do it, it'd be Aeden Bryant or Walker Welch.

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
So today I relearned all the basic OLL and PLL algs for CC and practiced it for the first time in a couple years. I got a pretty decent solve on cam, which I believe is YT UWR.

I’m pretty sure people have gotten faster solves, myself included, but it’s not bad for one of the first few solves after a couple years.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
So today I relearned all the basic OLL and PLL algs for CC and practiced it for the first time in a couple years. I got a pretty decent solve on cam, which I believe is YT UWR.

I’m pretty sure people have gotten faster solves, myself included, but it’s not bad for one of the first few solves after a couple years.
nice solve
do you do black instead of orange? i thought people did black instead of yellow

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Where did you get those stickers? They look much better than the standard. Also nice solve!
Thanks. I got these from theCubicle several years ago. Idk if they still make them since they aren’t listed anymore. I’m planning on getting a couple more CCs to mod so I’m probably going to email them and ask if they can make stickers for them.

VIBE_ZT

WCA
2018TRUD02

Yeah that is definitely non-jumbling YTUWR haha. Nice one! I should practice non-jumbling solves more often.

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah that is definitely non-jumbling YTUWR haha. Nice one! I should practice non-jumbling solves more often.
Thanks! Once I get fast to the point where I feel like improving will be much slower and learn all the advanced LL algs, I'm planning on learning how to solve it jumbled!

VIBE_ZT

WCA
2018TRUD02
Thanks! Once I get fast to the point where I feel like improving will be much slower and learn all the advanced LL algs, I'm planning on learning how to solve it jumbled!
Jumbled is a whole different monster, let me tell you. But once you learn it, it's actually a lot of fun. A lot more satisfying in my opinion.