• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubers from Great Britain?

ZebraCuber14

Hello, if you live in the UK you can talk here. What comps are on? Where? Stuff like that.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Lol, I'm from Britain but I have absolutely no idea where comps are held at all (I think I'm under the age limit!). Sorry I couldn't help. This reply might get you some more viewers though
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that there is no age limit! I know a 7 year old who competes regularly, and it’s way more important for everyone to have fun than to be worrying about stuff like that. As long as you can solve a cube in under 10 minutes, you should come to a competition.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that there is no age limit! I know a 7 year old who competes regularly, and it’s way more important for everyone to have fun than to be worrying about stuff like that. As long as you can solve a cube in under 10 minutes, you should come to a competition.
I'm not too serious about cubing,and there are no competitions near me, so I probably won't be coming for now but thx

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm from the U.K. but I don't live there anymore.

It might be a good idea to change the title of this thread to "Cubers from the U.K.?" as it would be nice to include people from Northern Ireland.
I’m not the guy who started the thread.
Plus, I’m a kid, and my parents control my cubing activity. They say I’m not going to a comp unless it’s within 1 hour’s drive. So that’s pretty much just Guildford. Maybe I could organise a comp sometime...

I’m from the Nottinghamshire area and can say that most of the competitions are down south near London last time I checked there were about five upcoming competitions