• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Community Feedback: how can the site improve?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Heads up: the image doesn't load. (Or at least, it doesn't load for normal users.)

The image points to https://www.speedsolving.com/attachments/728x90-jpg.13105/, which says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Thanks, resolved, let me know of any other issues.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think that PetrusQuber's suggestions in this should be implemented. Sub-forum for progress threads, ability to block them etc.
@pjk

Last edited:

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The new integration of the weekly comps into the Forum looks good and is much better than doing a separate login for weekly comps as it was previously.

I would like to have the current leaders in the 34 events of the weekly events to be displayed on the home page of the speedsolving website. So, the leading time and the username for all the 34 events, can be displayed on the main page. It might help people to visit weekly comps more often and compete in more events.

DNF_Cuber

Please add a dislike button. I needed it when back when I used Facebook like 8 years ago and I need it now.
we already have mad, eyes up, and meh. those act as the specific reason you don't like something.

No those aren't expressive enough
they're really more expressive of why you dislike instead of just you dislike it randomly.