• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Community Feedback: how can the site improve?

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
twisty puzzles needs to be reformatted. then I will like it.
true, t could also be cool if you could connect your speedsolving account to twistypuzzles forum so you dont have to sign in, but i dont think it matters anyway.
the format of twistypuzzles is like a site in the 2000's (which it is) but it cant stay like that forever.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
I turned I dark mod once accidentally while checking notifs. Thought that I summoned demons.
Dark mode is definitely easier on the eyes, good for long screen times.
Heavy programmers, gamers or general screen users probably all use dark mode.
To keep this on topic, the site is doing great.
The only critique is that on mobile viewing in order to go to a YT channel on someone's profile you have to click on then and go to the about section, compared to on pc where you only have to tap on a person's name and it is there under location and posts etc. No idea of that made sense.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
A quests section in general speedcubing disscussion to house all the "Quests to ........" threads

something like
View attachment 14536
You want me to add a Quest tag for people to use? How many people do you think would use it?

Can you please make chat in speedsolving forum
What exactly do you want? There is a discord here:

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
You want me to add a Quest tag for people to use? How many people do you think would use it?

What exactly do you want? There is a discord here:
Like a subsection, I’d say. I think calling it a progress thread section would be better.

Probably quite a lot, considering the number of progress threads. Also, I think I’ve mentioned this before: a way to filter what topics you want to see, similar to how you can go into subsections underneath the forums tab for specific topics, on the front page. Some people might not want to see progress threads, some might want to specifically see a couple of topics, etc.
I’m not sure how hard it would be to implement though

DerpBoiMoon

Well i think there is at least 10 threads that i know off that i watch, but if the tag/subsection were to be implemented, a believe a lot more people would use it. people making those threads can get feedback and would be a nice place to imprive

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't attach a photo and insert it on mobile. I can upload the photo as a file attachment, then edit the post in desktop mode on my mobile browser firefox to insert the photo in the post, but that's annoying. Attempting to use the forum "drop image here" from the toolbar gives me error: Oops we ran into some problems.