• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Community Feedback: how can the site improve?

brododragon

No offense but those laughing and confused face are pretty bad. If anything, use this.
Also, I think that the eyebrows raised also works as the confused.

Last edited:

GenTheThief

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
laughing emoji.
laughing emoji.
We already have a laughing emoji ('haha') and I don't think that we need another one.

I'm not opposed to a confused emoji because the 'eyes up' seems more to invoke a feeling of, 'here we go again' and the 'meh' is getting turned into the dislike. An eyebrows raised or a chin-stroking emoji could hopefully express and be used to express confusion.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
We already have a laughing emoji ('haha') and I don't think that we need another one.

I'm not opposed to a confused emoji because the 'eyes up' seems more to invoke a feeling of, 'here we go again' and the 'meh' is getting turned into the dislike. An eyebrows raised or a chin-stroking emoji could hopefully express and be used to express confusion.
We don't have a laughing emoji, we have a reaction, not an emoji.

Here are all of the emojis we have right now:
:)
;)
:(
:mad:
:confused: :?
:cool:
:p
:D
:eek:
:oops:
:rolleyes:
o_O

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
I want to see my posts. For that, I click on my profile picture/name on the rop right corner and click "Your content". It gets me to the page where I see this:

which is a page with empty search results. And only when I click "Community Search Results" it shows me my posts.
Agreed. I find it odd every time I want to view my old posts you have to click “community search results” instead of that being the default over the blank google section. You also have to click “community search results” when navigating to pg.2,3,4,etc.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
I want to see my posts. For that, I click on my profile picture/name on the rop right corner and click "Your content". It gets me to the page where I see this:

which is a page with empty search results. And only when I click "Community Search Results" it shows me my posts.
The whole searching system should be better imo

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Why is there a pic of the WRM 2020 on the front page which doesn’t work and links to the Moyustore section?

Also, CONFUSED reaction protest
Change pfp to it for protest

Oh and if you could make the sub forum filter thing work that would be brilliant (as well as adding a personal progress sub forum since there are so many)