• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[CLOSED] Please fill out this cubing form!

WCA
2019WILK04
YouTube
Visit Channel
A survey inspired by BrodyTheCuber's video, I have added some more questions due to how cubing has changed since that survey almost 3 years ago and it would also be interesting to see how the overall makeup of cubers and what they are like has changed. The results will be up soon in a video on my channel once all the results have been collected. Please this survey, your answers are greatly appriciated!

WCA
2019WILK04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there a way that I could pick multiple main events? Mine are both 3x3 and 4x4. Also, there are many events I can't do/haven't tried, so I can't say what my least favorite event is
Not at the moment, might be able to fix later, you can just leave what your least favourite event is blank if you want to :)
Edit: just made it a checkbox question so you can put 4x4 and 3x3

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Not at the moment, might be able to fix later, you can just leave what your least favourite event is blank if you want to :)
Edit: just made it a checkbox question so you can put 4x4 and 3x3

Ok, finished. I left least favorite event blank due to the fact that I haven't tried so many of them