• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best Skewb comparison

Which skewb is the best without considering their prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube
Visit Channel
YouTube
Visit Channel
So you think cyclone boys is better than aoyan?
It depends. All of those skewbs are really good, I just like the feel of the cyclone boys better than the Aoyan. The Aoyan has the best corner cutting and physical preformance out of all of them, but if you are good at sledges and hedges, you rarely need corner cutting. In terms of physical preformance I would rank as Aoyan, Cyclone Boys, Wingy, MoYu Magnetic

WCA
2023FUKU01
It depends. All of those skewbs are really good, I just like the feel of the cyclone boys better than the Aoyan. The Aoyan has the best corner cutting and physical preformance out of all of them, but if you are good at sledges and hedges, you rarely need corner cutting. In terms of physical preformance I would rank as Aoyan, Cyclone Boys, Wingy, MoYu Magnetic
Wow! Cyclone boys is better than the Wingy in terms of physical performance?
I have heard that some cubers use the cyclone boys as their main.

Last edited:
WCA
2023FUKU01
Tbh I think the difference between the AoYan and wingy are subtle and the wingy is much cheaper. I know that this says disregarding price. :p
Skewb budget - Cyclone Boys Magnetic Skewb
Skewb great - X-Man Wingy
Skewb expert - MoYu AoYan
Should X-Man Wingy be added to Skewb expert?

Parke187

The aoyan IS the best. I feel like the concave design of the wingy just makes me drop it more. Also, the aoyan is just so much more smooth and fast.
As for CB/ Moyu Mag, I haven't actually tried them.

Status
Not open for further replies.