• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best Cubing Critiquers?

SMTCubes

By "cubing critiquers" I mean people that critique your solves. J Perm does it for his $10 plan on Patreon, and Jayden McNeill does it but it's so exorbitantly priced that I can't do it.

Does anyone know of any that are good, or have any used either of the two I mentioned and have anything good or bad to say about them? Thanks!

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah but $47 base is just too much
Jay's sounds good, but $47 dollars is a bit much when you could just get in, like, 100 hours of experience and then do the whole "improvement plan" thing. I sort of agree in that it's too much, but based on what it says it sounds worth the nearly $50.

Now, if Zemdegs offered the same kind of thing in the same price range...

SMTCubes

Jay's sounds good, but $47 dollars is a bit much when you could just get in, like, 100 hours of experience and then do the whole "improvement plan" thing. I sort of agree in that it's too much, but based on what it says it sounds worth the nearly $50.

Now, if Zemdegs offered the same kind of thing in the same price range...

It does sound somewhat worth it, but the main problem isn’t that it’s not worth it but that it’s just SO EXPENSIVE. Maybe I’ll get it but I’ll have to get the money somehow.

I do know that McNeill is the 2nd best Oceania cuber after Feliks. They’re both amazing. His plan outdoes every other for sure but I would need to come up with a decent sum of money.

Llewelys

The best way to learn is one-on-one, face to face. I wouldn't pay money for anything else

I believe Brody's sessions are closest to what you're talking about
You can find them by clicking here.
He has examples of training sessions on his channel if you want to see what they look like !