• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 2x2 comparison (new)

Which of the following is the best 2x2 without considering their prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2023FUKU01
My friends has one and let's be honest. I seldom says that but it's garbage. The turning is so slow even with DMN-37 and corner twists once in three solves!!! Don't get it!
My yj yupo v2m out of the box is very luby like many sheng shou puzzles. That's make it slow ootb. What I did is to clean out the lube with water+a few drops of detergent. After tensioning, it doesn't corner twist anymore. Since it is too fast, I lubed it with heavy lube. Now it has a good speed and is also controllable.

Iwannaganx

I've never tried one of them before, but I think it might me similar to the yj YuLong which I enjoyed a lot, almost more than my gts2m. I'm guessing the yj mgc would be better, considering the price is a little higher, and the mgc lineup is more of a quality one
I think U meant YJ mgc, not the yupo?

Status
Not open for further replies.