• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Announcing 0Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Owen

My guess is that this is a troll post. Just by the way the OP is worded, and the sheer absurdity of the idea.

darckhitet

Banned
Like 7 or 8 years ago, people were never expecting a cube that corner cuts 45○ and move incredibly fast, like the zhanchi.

So this could be true and if he is taking about 44.9 reverse c.c i expect the same thing on a 4x, really.

Look at the cubes we have today and compare then with the cubes we had 8 years ago, it is an amazing difference.

brian724080

Like 7 or 8 years ago, people were never expecting a cube that corner cuts 45○ and move incredibly fast, like the zhanchi.

So this could be true and if he is taking about 44.9 reverse c.c i expect the same thing on a 4x, really.

Look at the cubes we have today and compare then with the cubes we had 8 years ago, it is an amazing difference.

Are you trying to say that this troll can predict the future?

D

Deleted member 19792

Not sure if twin of me or I made a second account to bs.

^None of those happened. I am still known as a ***poster.

darckhitet

Banned
In 2 years we will have the same cubes we have already if YJ continues launching cubes, changing their names and launching them again.

CubePhysics

No. The resemblance of the ZhanChi is gone. the only reason why it says that is because it was originally made from a ZhanChi and GuHong.

nope.

OP, have you put enough research in to know just how good the current 3x3 market is? Let alone in 2 years time?

Yes. Another teaser that I will let out: I'm pretty sure no cubes are made of non-plastic material. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, so there is multiquote! Hm. Now to find it...
Bottom right corner of each post.
So what is it going to be made out of? I can't think of any material that would have an advantage over plastic. This is silly.
It is going to be made out of plastic. He said no cubes won't be made out of plastic, which means they all will be made of plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.