• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
6BLD PB: 8:49.44[4:11]
(you'll notice I missed the spacebar for the memo split timer, so I took the 8:49.44 from the first time I actually hit the spacebar at the end of the solve)
Had a 13 second pause for a single wing letter pair too ugh

reconstruction
64 algs which I think is exactly average. Also 2.32 tps :)

Last edited:

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I'm the last on the list, but I have just succeeded my first complete attemp of 6-blind in 2h30! :D
Hey, congratulations on getting a success in 6x6 BLD. After I got an official 5x5 BLD success this past weekend, I was motivated to try 6x6, so hopefully in the next few weeks/months I can get one as well. Congrats again on you success.

WillyPyx

WCA
2016PYWI01
Hey, congratulations on getting a success in 6x6 BLD. After I got an official 5x5 BLD success this past weekend, I was motivated to try 6x6, so hopefully in the next few weeks/months I can get one as well. Congrats again on you success.
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I missed my 2 officials attemps of 5-BLD by 2 twisted corners at French Championships and 2 centers at FMentalBreakdown, otherwise I would have tried 6-BLD much earlier!
Good Luck for your next attemps!

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I missed my 2 officials attemps of 5-BLD by 2 twisted corners at French Championships and 2 centers at FMentalBreakdown, otherwise I would have tried 6-BLD much earlier!
Good Luck for your next attemps!
You welcome and I am sorry to hear about your 5x5 BLD fails, hopefully you get an official success soon.

WillyPyx

WCA
2016PYWI01
The video! :
More precisely, 1h36min memo and 1h35min15sec execution : 3:11:15 [1:36]
I don't have a 8x8 but I have a 9x9 ^^, If I don't find anybody who is willing to lend me his 8x8, I will try directly the 9-Blind at the beginning of August

Glomnipotent

This one hurt. A lot.

Sorry, the image insert doesn't seem to be working for some reason.

AUFtKjB

AUFtKjB

6aODFBj

Last edited:

Arheit

That's an impressive first post, congrats! It looks like you've never been to a comp, I was curious about your other BLD results.

On 3BLD i have something like 30-40 second memo (pb 16.54) but my execution time is really long (i use OP for corners and M2 for edges, but on my old rubik's brand it's actually pretty hard to turn, i'm learning 3 style at the moment but i'm not that comfortable with it), on 4x4 i avg like 7mn memo, it can go to 10min when i memorize something wrong, and i never timed other things but i also do some 5BLD and 3 cubes multiblind, i'm planning to order some other 3x3s and bigger cubes

And speaking of competitions, there's no comps where i live unfortunately, but maybe when i'll go to other countries i'll be able to do some