• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
6BLD PB: 8:49.44[4:11]
(you'll notice I missed the spacebar for the memo split timer, so I took the 8:49.44 from the first time I actually hit the spacebar at the end of the solve)
Had a 13 second pause for a single wing letter pair too ugh

reconstruction
64 algs which I think is exactly average. Also 2.32 tps :)

Last edited:

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I'm the last on the list, but I have just succeeded my first complete attemp of 6-blind in 2h30! :D
Hey, congratulations on getting a success in 6x6 BLD. After I got an official 5x5 BLD success this past weekend, I was motivated to try 6x6, so hopefully in the next few weeks/months I can get one as well. Congrats again on you success.

WillyPyx

WCA
2016PYWI01
Hey, congratulations on getting a success in 6x6 BLD. After I got an official 5x5 BLD success this past weekend, I was motivated to try 6x6, so hopefully in the next few weeks/months I can get one as well. Congrats again on you success.
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I missed my 2 officials attemps of 5-BLD by 2 twisted corners at French Championships and 2 centers at FMentalBreakdown, otherwise I would have tried 6-BLD much earlier!
Good Luck for your next attemps!

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I missed my 2 officials attemps of 5-BLD by 2 twisted corners at French Championships and 2 centers at FMentalBreakdown, otherwise I would have tried 6-BLD much earlier!
Good Luck for your next attemps!
You welcome and I am sorry to hear about your 5x5 BLD fails, hopefully you get an official success soon.

WillyPyx

WCA
2016PYWI01
The video! :
More precisely, 1h36min memo and 1h35min15sec execution : 3:11:15 [1:36]
I don't have a 8x8 but I have a 9x9 ^^, If I don't find anybody who is willing to lend me his 8x8, I will try directly the 9-Blind at the beginning of August

Glomnipotent

This one hurt. A lot.

Sorry, the image insert doesn't seem to be working for some reason.

Last edited: