• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tried out a bit riskier of a memo/review system for 7BLD, took about 20 or so DNFs but it paid off!
Also this success felt particularly miraculous, because I had a terrible lockup during exec and it took me like 15 seconds to fix it, and I was convinced that I messed up the comm I was in the middle of when it happened. Somehow still got a success :D

7BLD UWR: 15:13.60[7:44.02]
Graham Siggins, USA.

EDIT: reconstructed it like usual, you know the drill
1.99 TPS this time
i swear next time i'll break 2 tps lol

Last edited:

Hazel

Premium Member
Tried out a bit riskier of a memo/review system for 7BLD, took about 20 or so DNFs but it paid off!
Also this success felt particularly miraculous, because I had a terrible lockup during exec and it took me like 15 seconds to fix it, and I was convinced that I messed up the comm I was in the middle of when it happened. Somehow still got a success :D

Graham Siggins, USA.
Gotta update your signature then! Great job!!

Duncan Bannon

Graham Siggins, USA.

That's sweet! Nice job. You are supposed to put a warning above videos about profanity. FYI

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I reconstructed the 8BLD and it nearly made my computer crash lol

1243 moves in 1015.53 seconds = 1.22 tps :p

Oh and it was 123 algs total which would be 2 algs less than average if the calculation is correct that 18.8 targets/center type is average given optimal orientation on an 8x8

edit: realized i typed the inverse of a middle wing comm oops

Last edited: