• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats on all the results! Really fun to see a 7bld success before ever getting a 6bld, and on top of that, a 9bld before ever getting an 8bld lol. Sub-Roman, too!

I've just updated all of the rankings, apologies for not checking here so often lately. Let me know if any of you see mistakes in the entries I made.

takeo nagoshi

Congrats on all the results! Really fun to see a 7bld success before ever getting a 6bld, and on top of that, a 9bld before ever getting an 8bld lol. Sub-Roman, too!

I've just updated all of the rankings, apologies for not checking here so often lately. Let me know if any of you see mistakes in the entries I made.
thank you! ! ! Also reflected in the ranking. I especially like BLD, which has a lot of memory, and I'm aiming for Mr. Graham. I'm aiming for 13BLD next time. I don't know how many years it will take... I will do my best to keep the official records of 4BLD, 5BLD, and MBLD. Please see the official record if you like. https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/persons/2022NAGO03

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I beat my 4.5 year old 8x8 blind PB/WB by over 7 minutes! Almost all of the improvement was in execution lol. The new diansheng magnetic 8x8 is great :)
Total time was 24:42.51 with 13:59.45 memo. Actually missed the spacebar to stop the timer at first so could have been sub-24:40 :p

Video link:

I also reconstructed it here

It was 122 algs and 1179 total moves. 1 fewer alg than in my previous WB, but 64 fewer moves than previous WB (and in this new WB, I did quite a few unnecessary moves in algs that I had to undo). I use better corner/wing buffers now so I wonder if thats mostly the reason for that...also might have optimized center algs a bit more, so this is cool to see

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I beat my 4.5 year old 8x8 blind PB/WB by over 7 minutes! Almost all of the improvement was in execution lol. The new diansheng magnetic 8x8 is great :)
Total time was 24:42.51 with 13:59.45 memo. Actually missed the spacebar to stop the timer at first so could have been sub-24:40 :p

Video link:

It was 122 algs and 1179 total moves. 1 fewer alg than in my previous WB, but 64 fewer moves than previous WB (and in this new WB, I did quite a few unnecessary moves in algs that I had to undo). I use better corner/wing buffers now so I wonder if thats mostly the reason for that...also might have optimized center algs a bit more, so this is cool to see
Congrats! Incredible.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Video link:

Incredible yo!

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results

Video link:

Great job! I’ll never not find massive BLD attempts impressive

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just got my first 6BLD success!

Generated By csTimer+ on 2023-01-03
single: 55:42.29

Time List:
1. 55:42.29=31:09.04+24:33.25 D' Bw U' B2 D 3Uw2 3Rw' Dw’ D2 U' 3Uw2 F Dw D'R D Lw' F' U' Uw
3Rw' Dw' U 3Fw2 Rw’ Fw B2 Rw Uw2 B2 U Dw2 Fw2 Lw2 Dw’ Bw2 F' U
Uw' L 3Fw' F D' Lw2 3Rw' F2 3Uw' Fw Bw' Uw' R Fw F2 Rw R' F’ 3Uw' Rw’
F 3Uw R Fw Dw B2 Uw2 Dw R' D2 U 3Uw2 Fw R B' F Bw' Rw2 Fw2 U
Dw L2 x
https://youtu.be/Gdd-pV4JHxM

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats everybody! Such a huge burst of updates to the rankings, awesome to see. I'm especially impressed by @Shota Kadowaki 's megaBLD OH 🤯
Also the alleged World's First Master FTO solve by @kits_ ! This is my first time since becoming mod of these rankings that I get to add a new event to the list :)

I've updated the rankings with everything up to this post 👌 keep it up!