• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Where're all the other hugeBLDers at?? :p

Finally got what I would consider a satisfying 7BLD success (only took about a gagillion DNFs, most of which being off by 2 centers or a single move)

7BLD in 21:17.78[10:55.52].
Graham Siggins, USA.

EDIT: I reconstructed it lol. Don't ask why :p

Last edited:

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rushed the hell out of exec, honestly did not expect to get a success. I guess doing 7bld right after a 9bld attempt is pretty helpful :p
I find it's always helpful with 7BLD to believe it's going to be a DNF. Those are always my fastest successes! I figure it's because I don't care anymore (because I think I messed up), and I just want to get it over with as fast as possible - I'm always much faster then.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
7BLD PB: 19:38.89[10:33.77], done for weekly comp too :)
Rushed the hell out of exec, honestly did not expect to get a success. I guess doing 7bld right after a 9bld attempt is pretty helpful :p

Graham Siggins, USA
Your reaction is awesome. I think I'm inspired to do a 3BLD attempt next time I can find a quiet 15 minutes. :) Someday I'll get up to big blind.