• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3x3 V-Cube!

AustinReed

WCA
2011REED01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Meh. If that's what they want to do, so be it. They'll go bankrupt if they make one mistake...

Besides, we already have really awesome cubes. I kinda have a feeling that this is gonna suck. If it doesn't, so be it.

Also, ew pillowed :3

CuberMan

WCA
2010ADHI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's kinda weird, 3x3 pillowed is not good for speedcubing I think, same like the 2x2 pillowed that V-Cube produced months ago. Also, pillowed 3x3 cube is not allowed for official competition, so I won't buy it.

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If they want to release a 3x3 thats their decission. Do I disagree with making it right now yes, but making it pillowed I do find REALLY stupid.

The annoying this is that they will still make a good amount of money because of non serious cubers. Most noob cubers are loyal to V-cubes because they dont know better and think because most cubes are made in China they suck. If I am correct V-cube is manufactured in China(not 100% of that).

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
The annoying this is that they will still make a good amount of money because of non serious cubers. Most noob cubers are loyal to V-cubes because they dont know better and think because most cubes are made in China they suck. If I am correct V-cube is manufactured in China(not 100% of that).

As far as I know they are made in Greece. They considered China but rejected it. That's what I was told a couple of years ago. May have changed now though.

Specs112

WCA
2011ANDE03
I mean, if they release a cubic version I might buy it.

As it stands, what they have just produced is the single most *****ic business decision in the cubing industry of all time.

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm fairly sure they are going to do the same thing as the 2x2, they are going to release the Cubic one with the pillowed one. I'm not going to jump to conclusion but it probably won't top the Dayan's, and even some Alpha's. I personally won't buy this, but I'm going to see if I can get this for my birthday along with the cubic one if it comes out.

Collegeboy

Ok so I haven't been on this site that long as a member. But Tony did a hoax about the 9x9 he made out of mini 3x3. This so called V-cube 3 isn't for sale on his american site only the German site. Also nothing on the V-cube site about them ever making a pillowed 3x3. Nothing on the V-cube site about the new release in the News Section. I'd imagine there would be something on the home page too. So I am going with a Pillowed White QJ probably with a V cut out of the sticker.
CB

mdolszak

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok so I haven't been on this site that long as a member. But Tony did a hoax about the 9x9 he made out of mini 3x3. This so called V-cube 3 isn't for sale on his american site only the German site. Also nothing on the V-cube site about them ever making a pillowed 3x3. Nothing on the V-cube site about the new release in the News Section. I'd imagine there would be something on the home page too. So I am going with a Pillowed White QJ probably with a V cut out of the sticker.
CB
It was (is) on the German (?) branch of Amazon.com, so it's not only on Tony Fisher's site.

Collegeboy

Ok so it's just what I think. You are all entitled to your own opinion. The Tony Fisher sites are powered by amazon. Anything you buy from his sites are sold on Amazon. I just think it's weird that it's no anywhere on the V-Cube site.
CB