• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] 2x2 CLL Method Discussion

caseyd

WCA
2011DECH01
YouTube
livecubefully
I practise hard, I just have gone to many cll sites including the wiki and havent understood any of it
thank you jack and Rpotts for links ( even though Rpotss' link was the sort of stuff i cant understand)

Rpotts

WCA
2010POTT01
YouTube
rpotts1
if you can't understand it then you probably aren't ready to learn cll. practice ortega (please god don't say you don't know it yet) until you average about 5 seconds, then look back into CLL. (my advice, do what you want)

caseyd

WCA
2011DECH01
YouTube
livecubefully
i average around 7 with ortega on a good day, and for the algorithms it would make more sense to me if it showed the oll osmewhere and then the plls that needed to happen with it

Zarxrax

It probably helps if you start out with the "doublesune" aka the "H" cases, as they are the easiest to recognize, and will ease you into it.

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
i average around 7 with ortega on a good day, and for the algorithms it would make more sense to me if it showed the oll osmewhere and then the plls that needed to happen with it
Well if you watched Rowe's video that you got linked, you would see that you really don't need to know that. Just be able to recognize opposite colors fast.