• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] 2x2 CLL Method Discussion

zurrik

where can I find all the CLL Algorithms (for 2x2 cube)? because in the speedsolving wiki there aren't all the 2x2x2 cases... and the eriks old page doesn't work...

thanks...
zurrik

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
hmm :confused: I haven't learned CLL, those are the only algorithms I know of besides the ones on leyan's site and the wiki. sorry.

blizzardmb

YouTube
Visit Channel
Cll help for 2x2

Ok, so i am planning on learning cll for 2x2 pretty soon. How long would you think that it would take to learn ALL of them? Also, whose algorithms would you recommend? (Rowe's, the wiki, other?) Any general tips on the topic would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok, so i am planning on learning cll for 2x2 pretty soon. How long would you think that it would take to learn ALL of them? Also, whose algorithms would you recommend? (Rowe's, the wiki, other?) Any general tips on the topic would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I learned all of them in 3 days lol.. it's just dedication. I like rowe's algs but my 2x2s busted for now..when i get my new one i'll get back into it and get some new algs for the cases i don't like... but i do definitely recommend rowe's algs. Just practice...work at it... and take it easy.