• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What 2x2 method do you use?

What 2x2 method do you use?

• LBL

• Ortega

• CLL

• EG

• Guimond

Results are only viewable after voting.

GAN 356 X

Simliar to the 3x3 method thread, this one is for 2x2. I personally use Ortega because I cannot be bothered to learn that many algorithms for an event that is so fast anyway. Instead I am working on Ortega optimisation through watching J Perms videos

There is a good chance I have missed out on a few more obscure 2x2 methods, I'll add them upon request

ProStar

LBL cause I'm lazy lol

I'm learning CLL for 3x3 though, so I'll probably naturally learn some of CLL for 2x2.

Etotheipi

LBL cause I forgot the Ortega algs =P. If I ever learn full CMLL then I'll use those algs for CLL, but I don't really care about learning any algs for 2x2's sake alone.

Zarxrax

I learned Ortega several years ago, and I just recently got back into cubing and learned Guimond. I quickly beat my old Ortega PB average with it. I think Guimond is a pretty fun method and doesn't need a lot of algorithms.