• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

10 Secret OLL Algorithms// You Should Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Secret? Do you even know what that word means?
Also these alg executions should be a crime, they're so bad, even for my standards :(
You even got some of the algs wrong such as the pi OLL (should be U' instead of U). I stopped watching there
hahahah, thats just an alg for my yt channel to grow bro, btw it also base on your level to use all this alg as well. As for the U and U' it depends because there is still cuber using U' as U. Lastly, do you knw why you got just a little audience on your yt channel, because you are not using the yt alg as well, is not about stndards is about the level between your audience, my audience normally is a beginner. hahaha that is why your yt never grows

But, still a glad thanks for your respond, I will improve it

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I agree with what @qwr said but one other thing, you shouldn't post a new thread for each individual video, which causes lots of clutter in the fourms, please just make one thread for your whole YouTube chanel
I don't think the admins care. It's been brought up many times and they have never said anything about it, even on the pinned thread.

Human Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
????

and I make videos on what I want (and at least I don't put straight up wrong info in my videos)
is a alg not wrong info, dont tell me that you have no idea what it means bro my god, hahaaha , like example of BMW, it comes out a car with a title of the best suv in the world, but is it the best suv? think about it, this is not wrong info is just an expression, or else you should ask your teacher to teach you a bit on those branding alg

I agree with what @qwr said but one other thing, you shouldn't post a new thread for each individual video, which causes lots of clutter in the fourms, please just make one thread for your whole YouTube chanel
hhahaha thanks for that bro tqtqt, i will try that out, but one thing is others did the same lolz, hahahah, do you think that you should ask everybody so? hehehhee

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
is a alg not wrong info, dont tell me that you have no idea what it means bro my god, hahaaha , like example of BMW, it comes out a car with a title of the best suv in the world, but is it the best suv? think about it, this is not wrong info is just an expression, or else you should ask your teacher to teach you a bit on those branding alg
if you're making a *tutorial* on OLL algs then it's not "branding" to write them incorrectly
I can't believe I have to explain this

Human Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
if you're making a *tutorial* on OLL algs then it's not "branding" to write them incorrectly
I can't believe I have to explain this
hahaha, actually you dont really need to comment everything about others post, because if you are so good at cubing so damn ass pro, i should knw your name, instead . So, lets talk about this, if my "tutorial" alg is wrong which i mean my branding, you shouldnt watch my video bro hhahahah, you sounds like giving a big slap to yourself, because of my "wrong info" which you mean, just drop me a 1 free views, so thank you about that bro, I knw you are a nice guys, you give me the proper info for me to recorrect, but somehow, sometimes we dont really need to point out everything to others

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
hahaha, actually you dont really need to comment everything about others post, because if you are so good at cubing so damn ass pro, i should knw your name, instead . So, lets talk about this, if my "tutorial" alg is wrong which i mean my branding, you shouldnt watch my video bro hhahahah, you sounds like giving a big slap to yourself, because of my "wrong info" which you mean, just drop me a 1 free views, so thank you about that bro, I knw you are a nice guys, you give me the proper info for me to recorrect, but somehow, sometimes we dont really need to point out everything to others
I give everyone's channel a fair chance, but each post of yours becomes more and more unintelligible...

Human Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
the video overall isn't AS BAD, but those finger tricks on certain oll cases can improve.
tqqq brrooo, noted hahahha

I give everyone's channel a fair chance, but each post of yours becomes more and more unintelligible...
hahahhah not bad not bad, just somehow dont really give too much of your self expression to others, we are still trying hard though
bro, you can try out my way to grow on your yt and you will knw about it all

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
hahahhah not bad not bad, just somehow dont really give too much of your self expression to others, we are still trying hard though
bro, you can try out my way to grow on your yt and you will knw about it all
At this point, with your immaturity and wrong info, I think you’ve given enough of your “self expression” to all of us just by making this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.