• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YJ YuPo v2 M, best budget 2x2

WCA
2023FUKU01
yj yupo v2m is my current main, and it's underrated. It's performance is as good as the yjmgc. yj yupo v2m has 50degree nornal corner cutting and 30degree reverse, which is as good as 3x3 flagships. it's fast and stable. Although it's price is kind of budget, it doesn't feel budget. The plastic quality is very high, having primary internal pieces. I'd recommend it to anyone, from beginner to expert.
yupo-2x2-magnetna-kocka-speed.jpg

Last edited:
WCA
2023FUKU01
I'm looking for a new 2x2, is it worth splashing th cash for a valk 2 M or should I get a YJ mgc/ yupo? What do u guys suggest?
2x2 budget - YJ YuPo v2 M
2x2 great - YJ MGC 2x2
2x2 expert - Valk 2 M
YJ YuPo v2 M is good enough in my opinion, but Valk 2 M is still the best. YJ YuPo v2 M is way cheaper, and performs like a flagship. You may refer to the poll results here.