• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Xiaomi Giiker cube

...One cube is made by one of the top cube manufacturers in the world who have produced many cubes that people use to break records. The other cube is the GoCube, made by a company that has never made cubes ...
I think this is a very important point. Especially since you are relying on the company to keep the servers running in order to use the cube competively. And this holds true for beginners and advanced cubers alike

WCA
2014JAYE01
YouTube
UCkkuF_iFjX0yilxhUDwa-pw
I just received the i3s and it works very well with the Giiker app, but I haven't managed to connect it to any 3rd party websites whatsoever. It never shows up, even on my phone, even though it works flawlessly with the app. My computer is mac if that helps