- May 11, 2020
I'm excited to announce that the first version of Cubeast is live!
By leveraging the Bluetooth connectivity of modern cubes Cubeast aims to provide a new set of insights and tools to help you become a better cuber. It records, stores and analyzes all of your solves.
- solve analysis and playback - multiple methods supported (including Roux), new methods can be added easily
- statistics for each method step
- analysis of averages
- support for slice moves even on cubes without gyroscopes, Cubeast will even try to guess wide turns and rotations in some cases
- ability to generate a public link to your solve or average
- comments and likes on shared solves
- comprehensive statistics
- labeling your solves
- support for all Bluetooth cubes currently on the market
- support for all timers
- battles & tournaments
- training exercises to help with cross, alg learning, alg recognition etc
- case & alg recognition during solve analysis, statistics per case and per algorithm
- blindfolded solving
Those will be coming in future releases.
Enjoy and please send any feedback you have!