• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

X-man Wingy Skewb Review

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Aoyan is for those who have accurate turning not fully but ya somewhat accurate
wingy is for those who have rough turning
I use the wingy but my turning is pretty accurate. The two puzzle are both good and I think the concave is the main difference(yes aoyan have a indent center cap but still different from full-face concave)

bob_lightbulb

This is my first skewb but it is super good, the magnets were pretty strong. Fully anti-pop, came in sticker and stickerless. Lastly I want to vote this skewb for the best skewb on the market!
Does it not pop for you?! I made my Wingy super tight but it literally pops or locks up every 3 solves and would easily ruin a "good" avg. Plus I'm not even good at skewb, I avg 8-9secs, and it's already becoming a huge issue for me. I'd say the Aoyan is just straight up better, taking everything into consideration

KhoiCuber

Does it not pop for you?! I made my Wingy super tight but it literally pops or locks up every 3 solves and would easily ruin a "good" avg. Plus I'm not even good at skewb, I avg 8-9secs, and it's already becoming a huge issue for me. I'd say the Aoyan is just straight up better, taking everything into consideration
I've got this skewb for almost a year already, and it just only pops twice!