• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Win a free puzzle! What is a puzzle you want but currently don't have?

AegisSharp

This seems like a very generous giveaway... someone could ask for something like the Yuxin 17x17 which is $750 on tc and scs
I would chose the Spark 7m

Vizovo

Angstrom Gan 356 X. I have always wanted a premium cube, and the Gan 356 is a perfect cube.

NewoMinx

WCA
2016CHES01
I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!
WuShuang M

Mwaha

Any decent magnetic 4x4...

My 4x4 is popping constantly.

It's more like exploding... :'(

fex

I think I have bought everything I need :D Great 2x2 and 3x3, and good budget 4x4-9x9, megaminx and pyramix :D

Hazel

Premium Member
The only cube I'm considering buying atm is a Supernova AoShi GTS M 6x6, but that $50 price tag is making me hold off...

Fawn

Imma keep it real with you buddy, I really wanna try the DaYan TengYun.