• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Wiki: List of Cube-Solving Robots

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, there are two reasons for that. The primary one being that usually in a situation like this, I'm given a good answer of "why" the information was displayed why it was. I guess I'm just used to missing information in other places, or just not having seen it at all. The other reason was because I haven't yet made an account (yes yes, this is just a form of laziness :p)

I do appreciate this wiki page though, I enjoy looking at the various cube robots, and this is a nice centralized place to find more of them :D:D

freshcuber.de

WCA
2016FRIS02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please add the following cube robot to the wiki list. I am not allowed to edit:
https://freshcuber.de/jaeger-des-verlorenen-schatzes/

1986/1987, Würfelmaschine by Felix Scharstein and Daniel Scharstein.

Until yesterday there was only very little information on scharstein.de but today I made the above article about this Würfelmaschine (Cube machine).

I worked from 1987 on at the University of Cologne where that machine was built.

Reactions: pjk

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Please add the following cube robot to the wiki list. I am not allowed to edit:
https://freshcuber.de/jaeger-des-verlorenen-schatzes/

1986/1987, Würfelmaschine by Felix Scharstein and Daniel Scharstein.

Until yesterday there was only very little information on scharstein.de but today I made the above article about this Würfelmaschine (Cube machine).

I worked from 1987 on at the University of Cologne where that machine was built.
What issues are you having editing? If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one at the wiki first.