• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Adding Clock Feet and Clock One Foot to the List of Unofficial World Records Wiki Page

PiMaster314

I recently did a clock solve with one foot just for fun and I looked at the list of unofficial world records and nothing for clock feet was there so I made this thread to ask if there is any way I could get it added.

turtwig

Charlie Stark has the UWR for Mini Guildford with feet, including Clock which he did in 4:38.11, so you would have to have gotten a faster time. If you did, you can add it to the "Official events" section of the "With Feet" section. For one foot, you could add a new "other events" section in "With Feet." You can just edit the page yourself, there's no official vetting process (but people will probably remove unreasonable edits).

turtwig

How does clock one foot even work? You would have to have the clock be upright to use the pins, but how would you press the pins with only one foot? How would you turn the gears? Seems impossible, I'd be pretty impressed if you could film a solve.