• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which PLL is your fastest

Fastest PLL?

• Total voters

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It isn't. I have the WB for Ub with a 0.466 framecounted execution, which is only 1 frame faster than 0.500 flat. It was very difficult to get that.
Getting sub 0.6 consistently is easy though.

Ok now for my fastest PLL's.

My fastest is Ua, with the RUS alg I could probably get 0.400 flat (12 frames) but I'm too lazy to do that. My fastest recorded time is 0.466 framecounted (tied with Ub)

My fastest (and favorite!) PLL relative to others is Gc. I have a 0.66 framecounted Gc execution (two, in fact), which is a whopping 0.12 faster than the WB2.

My highest TPS PLL's are E (21.8 TPS), Jb (21.7 TPS), T (21.0 TPS) Y (20.4 TPS), and Ga (20.5 TPS)
Yeah sub .6 is probably more realistic. Ik quite a few people including myself who can get sub .5 relatively consistently.

Brouxt Force

Ua, Ub, Aa, Jb, Ja, Ab, H, and then every other PLL takes 1+ seconds to execute. I haven't timed my PLLs in months, so I could definitely execute them faster. I'm not going to be timing my PLLs for a while, though, because I use Roux, where the fastest CMLLs are faster than the fastest PLLs (I can consistently execute sune in less than 0.5s). #Rouxvolution

Waffles

LUS U perms are too slow to be worth it if you're righty dominant
Ok; I’m not actually ambidextrous or right hand dominant; I use left hand for throwing and cubing and stuff, and my right hand for writing. I use a mix of R and L moves in my algs (most olls are L) so, theoretically I could actually use LUS U perms.
Which PLL do we vote off the island? One of the N perms?
Na. Only PLL I haven’t sub 1.5ed yet. Ik some people have sub 1 Na perm, which is just incredible. Once I get sub 1.5 with Na perm I will have no need to cube anymore be extremely happy.

First: Na
Next: Nb
Third: F
Fourth: V
Fifth: Gb

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
Na. Only PLL I haven’t sub 1.5ed yet. Ik some people have sub 1 Na perm, which is just incredible.
Na is definitely better than Nb. I did the zRUD alg in 0.767, compared to Nb which I can't sub 0.9 with zRUD.
For speedsolving Na is faster as well. L' F' U L U' L' U' F L2 F L' U' L' U L F' (which is often written in rDUF gen) is worse than R F U' R' U R U F' R2' F' R U R U' R' F because they're the same alg (except mirrored) but Nb has gripshift